CPPA was founded in the late 70’s as a consortium of Chrysler enthusiast and Direct Connection businesses. The very first member was Ed Hamburger’s Performance, (known as SLP today), followed closely by Mancini Racing, Herb McCandless and then a myriad of Chrysler Plymouth Dodge dealerships and fresh startups like Legendary Interiors, (Mark Headrick) AMD, Ray Barton, A&A, Indy, Landy and so many more.
- Chrysler Power Magazine Subscription
- We are now including a VIRTUAL FLIP MAGAZINE subscription for viewing on your computer or any mobile device in our regular print magazine subscription. Be sure to Download the Access Instructions PDF file upon completion of your order.
- Chrysler Power Specific Events
- New Chrysler Cars at Dealer Cost
- 10% discounts on Mopar specialty performance and restoration/repair parts from HERBSPARTS.com
- 10% discounts on TTI Exhaust systems (via Chrysler Power Webstore)
- 10% discounts on all Chrysler Power Webstore items
- Show Discounts
- T-shirt or 15oz CP Vintage Mug
- CP License Plate and Window Cling Decal
- FREE Downloads (using promo code DOWNLOADS)
- CPPA Business Members
- 24-7 blog
- Advice and Information on Who to, Where to and How to