The original ‘A’ engine, (aka Poly), was introduced in 1956 as a significant replacement for the Hemi of that era... Much more economical to produce but still having opposing valve placement ala the Hemi, it was a very strong performer from idle to 5000rpm, in contrast to the Hemi which performed well from 3000 to 7000+. The factory four barrel and two four barrel versions were the HOT setup and performed very well from idle thru 5500rpm.
- Chrysler Power Magazine Subscription
- We are now including a VIRTUAL FLIP MAGAZINE subscription for viewing on your computer or any mobile device in our regular print magazine subscription. Be sure to Download the Access Instructions PDF file upon completion of your order.
- Chrysler Power Newsletter
- Chrysler Power Specific Events
- 10% discounts on Mopar specialty performance and restoration/repair parts from HERBSPARTS.com
- 10% discounts on TTI Exhaust systems (via Chrysler Power Webstore)
- 10% discounts on all Chrysler Power Webstore items
- Show Discounts
- T-shirt (select size above)
- License Plate and Window Cling Decal
- FREE Downloads (using promo code DOWNLOADS)
- CPPA Business Members
- 24-7 blog
- Advice and Information on Who to, Where to and How to